Yamuna Expressway Authority Announces Scheme for Hotel Plots near Noida International Airport

    Date:

    Share post:

    The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has introduced a scheme for the allocation of three commercial plots situated in Sector 28. These plots are specifically designated for the establishment of hotels in close proximity to the forthcoming Noida International Airport in Jewar.

    The scheme is scheduled to conclude on November 20, with the plots being assigned through an e-auction set for November 29. Successful bidders will be required to complete the initial phase of construction within three years, while the entire project must be finished within five years.

    Key Highlights of the Industrial Plot Scheme:

    Location

    The commercial plots reserved for hotel construction are situated in Sector 28, strategically located near the upcoming Noida International Airport, eastern-western freight corridors, the upcoming International Film City in Sector 21, and the medical device park. These hotel plots offer convenient access to the Yamuna Expressway.

    Number and Size of Plots

    Under the scheme, only three plots are available for allocation, and they come in three distinct sizes – 3400 square meters (sqm), 5000 sqm, and 10,000 sqm.

    Pricing

    These plots will be allocated at a rate of Rs 59,100 per sqm. Additional charges may apply for preferred locations. The reserve prices for these plots range from Rs 20.10 crore to Rs 62.06 crore. The earnest money deposit (EMD) values vary from Rs 2 crore to Rs 6.3 crore, depending on the plot size. Applicants are also required to pay a non-refundable processing fee ranging from Rs 2.01 lakh to Rs 6.30 lakh, excluding an 18 percent GST.

    Allotment

    The allocation of these plots will be conducted through e-auction on November 29. Successful bidders will receive a lease term of 90 years.

    The Authority has clarified that those acquiring these plots are allowed to construct multi-story buildings with no specific height restrictions. However, for hotel structures exceeding 24 meters in height, clearance from the Airports Authority of India (AAI) will be necessary.

    Hotel developers securing land through e-auction are obligated to complete the initial phase of work within three years, and the entire project must be finalized within five years, as stated by the Authority.

    Payment Plan

    Applicants must make a payment of 40 percent of the total amount (including the registration fee or EMD amount) within 60 days from the date of receiving the allotment letter. The remaining 60 percent can be paid in 10 half-yearly installments over a period of five years.

    Also Read: Yamuna Expressway Authority Makes Key Decisions, Approves Master Plan 2041

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Posts

    Latest posts

    Ghaziabad Indirapuram Handover: Progress Update and Prospects for End-July Transition

    GHAZIABAD, India — Officials from the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) have hinted at the imminent handover of the...

    Yeida to Implement New Land Allotment Guidelines Following M3M Dispute

    NOIDA, India — The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (Yeida) plans to introduce new guidelines for land allotment,...

    Real Estate Sector Pins Hopes on Modi 3.0: Focus on Infra Development and Affordable Housing

    NEW DELHI — The real estate sector is optimistic that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's third term will bring...

    Suraksha Group to Pay YEIDA in Jaypee Infratech Acquisition

    India (June 11, 2024), a Mumbai-based real estate conglomerate — The Suraksha Group has taken control of debt-laden...