Yamuna Expressway Authority Offers Data Center Plot Scheme: 10 Key Points to Know

    Date:

    Share post:

    The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has launched a lucrative opportunity for businesses in the data center sector. The authority has introduced a scheme for the sale of prime data center plots in sector 28, strategically located along the renowned Yamuna Expressway. Here are 10 crucial insights into this significant development:

    1. Plot Sizes and Pricing

    YEIDA is offering these coveted plots in three distinct sizes: 20,000 square meters (comprising three plots), 40,000 square meters (one plot), and a sprawling 1,25,660 square meters (one plot). The pricing varies based on both the plot’s size and its location. Prospective investors can anticipate prices ranging from Rs 28.17 crore to Rs 176.7 crore.

    2. Strategic Location

    Situated along the Yamuna Expressway, these plots enjoy close proximity to several key developments, including the Eastern Peripheral Expressway, the proposed film city, the forthcoming Noida International Airport, and the leather manufacturing park. The strategic location enhances their appeal to potential investors.

    3. Application Period

    The window for applications for the data center plot scheme officially opened on September 27 and will remain open until October 26. This limited timeframe offers interested companies an opportunity to secure their position in this burgeoning data center market.

    4. Selection Process

    Plot allocation will be conducted through a comprehensive interview process, ensuring that they are awarded to qualified applicants. YEIDA officials have emphasized that the selection process will be thorough, although specific evaluation criteria have not been disclosed.

    5. Registration Fee

    Applicants are required to pay a 10% registration fee, calculated based on the plot’s cost, for the submission of their applications. This fee varies, ranging from Rs 2.81 crore to Rs 17.67 crore, depending on the chosen plot category.

    6. Application Procedure

    Interested parties can download the application form and brochure directly from the official Yamuna Expressway Authority website, www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com. The application must be submitted via the Nivesh Mitra website (www.niveshmitra.up.nic.in).

    7. Processing Fee

    Applicants must deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 25,000, excluding GST, to YEIDA via RTGS/NEFT after generating a challan from the Nivesh Mitra portal.

    8. Allotment Criteria

    Plot allocation will be based on an applicant’s profile, financial stability, and prior experience with similar projects. YEIDA will assign points to applicants based on these objective parameters. For example, Fortune 500 companies may receive different scores compared to midcap companies. The final allotment decision will be based on the cumulative score.

    9. Payment Structure

    Successful applicants must pay 30% of the total amount, including the registration fee, within 60 days from the date of the allotment letter. The remaining 70% will be payable in 10 half-yearly EMIs, with a 10% interest charge on the outstanding balance.

    10. Industry Expectations

    Amit Sarin, Managing Director of Anant Raj Limited, a listed real estate company, expressed optimism about the scheme. He believes that this initiative will help meet the surging demand for data center infrastructure, particularly as data center needs are projected to exceed 2,000 MW by 2025. The scheme is expected to attract substantial investments in the coming years.

    So, the Yamuna Expressway Authority’s data center scheme presents an attractive opportunity for companies looking to expand their presence in the data center industry. The strategic location, transparent allocation process, and competitive pricing make it a compelling proposition for prospective investors.

    Also Read: More Than 240,000 Register for 1,184 Residential Plots in Yamuna Expressway Authority Scheme

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Posts

    Latest posts

    Co-working Leaders Welcome Union Budget 2024

    Commercial and co-working segment of real estate sector have appreciated the government's focus on job creation, skilling...

    Developers Cheer Sitharaman’s Union Budget 2024

    Real estate sector has wholeheartedly welcomed Union Budget 2024, primarily owing to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's generous allocation...

    Union Budget 2024: Highlights For Real Estate Sector

    Covering a wide spectrum of Indian sectors, the first Union Budget of Modi 3.0, released today (23), focuses...

    DLF Enters Goa Market With Luxury Villas

    DLF Limited, a leading real estate developer based in Delhi-NCR, is set to launch super-luxury villas in Goa...