Yamuna Expressway Authority Unveils Scheme for 119 Industrial Plots in Prime Sectors

    Date:

    Share post:

    The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has introduced a new scheme for the allocation of 119 industrial plots in Sectors 28, 29, 32, and 33. These plots are designated for various categories of industries, including toy parks, handicrafts, and furniture manufacturing units. The application window for this scheme will close on October 27, with plot allocation to be determined through a draw of lots on November 17. Here are five key details about this industrial plot scheme:

    Location

    These industrial plots are strategically located near the forthcoming Noida International Airport, the eastern-western freight corridors, the upcoming International Film City in Sector 21, and the medical device park. According to officials, these plots offer excellent accessibility to the Yamuna Expressway and the Eastern Peripheral Expressway (EPE).

    Number of Plots

    Under this scheme, a total of 119 industrial plots are available. Among them, five plots are reserved for the toy park category, which will be used for manufacturing units related to toys. Additionally, 41 plots are designated for the establishment of handicrafts and furniture manufacturing units, while 63 plots are offered under the MSME (micro, small and medium enterprises) category. The industrial plots come in eight different sizes, ranging from 300 square meters (sqm) (17 plots) to two plots of 4,000 sqm in size.

    Pricing

    The allotment rate for these plots is fixed at Rs 13,542 per sqm, regardless of size and category. This translates to a price range between Rs 40.62 lakh and Rs 5.41 crore, depending on the plot’s size. To secure a plot, applicants are required to make a 10 percent registration payment based on the total plot cost, which ranges from Rs 4.06 lakh to Rs 54.16 lakh. Additionally, applicants will need to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 15,000, excluding GST.

    Payment Plan

    Successful applicants are expected to make an initial payment of 30 percent of the total amount (including the registration fee) within 60 days from the date of receiving the allotment letter. The remaining 70 percent will be payable through ten half-yearly EMIs. An interest rate of 10 percent will be applied to the outstanding amount.

    This scheme provides a significant opportunity for industrial growth and development in these sectors, offering a variety of plot sizes and categories at competitive rates. Interested parties should ensure they submit their applications before the October 27 deadline for consideration in the draw of lots.

    Also Read: Yamuna Expressway Authority’s Group Housing Plot Scheme: 10 Key Insights

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Posts

    Latest posts

    Housing Prices Surge 10% in Q1 2024: Bengaluru Leads with 19% Increase

    A recent report by CREDAI and Liases Foras reveals that average housing prices in India rose by 10%...

    Real Estate Developers & Agents To Come Out and Register Under RERA: Anand Kumar, Chairman, NCT of Delhi RERA 

    Real Estate Developers & Agents To Come Out and Register Under RERA: Anand Kumar, Chairman, NCT of Delhi...

    Healthcare Giant Narayana Hrudayalaya Invests in Bengaluru Real Estate: Southern Market on the Rise

    Bengaluru Real Estate: Narayana Hrudayalaya, a healthcare company, recently bought a piece of land in Bengaluru for a...

    The aspiring generation driving growth of the student housing segment

    Over the past decade, India’s education system has transformed immensely. This is further accentuated by the country’s technological...