ATS Pious Hideaways: ATS’ New Sector 150 Housing Project Brings Perfect Home In Lap Of Nature [Details, Price, Location Map]


    Share post:

    Are you sick of ever-rising air pollution in Delhi NCR but cannot do much? What if you can stay away from NCR’s pollution and commotion surrounded by mother nature yet remain efficiently connected? It might sound dreamy, but ATS has now made it possible for you.

    After the successful launch of ATS Happy Trails, ATS Rhapsody, ATS Hedge, ATS Allure, the esteemed group has come up with a new premium housing project located in, what is popularly deemed as NCR’s greenest location as well as a low-density area, Sector 150.

    ATS Pious Hideaways is a multi-storey housing project located in the lap of nature. The project is planned to have twelve imposing towers that will adorn the skyline, along with an inspiring royal Spanish architecture that will unfurl a spectacular vista. The project is scheduled to complete by March 2026, as per details at UPRERA site.

    Project RERA Id:  UPRERAPRJ442430

    Project Description

    • Spread across 17 acres (launching area 9 acres), ATS Pious Hideaways will have 12 towers (720 flats) out of which 6 (360 flats) are launched and open for booking.
    • The flats are 3bhk in three different sizes: 1400 square feet, 1615 square feet and 1675 square feet.
    • Current basic selling price is Rs. 4550 per sqft.
    • The project is expected to have a unique architecture in absolute sync with the quintessential Spanish lifestyle, designed by architect Hafeez Contractor.
    • Project’s 80% area will be open area and each apartment is planned in a way to overlook the central greens,


    ATS Pious Hideaways boasts of state-of-the-art amenities to give you quintessential, cosmopolitan lifestyle. The project has a clubhouse, swimming pool, basketball court, tennis and squash court, a multi-purpose hall and a fitness centre along with a kid-centric hideaway modern swing-park.

    Know more here.


    ATS Pious Hideaways’ location is almost a dream come true. Located in the Sector 150, the project is close to close to Sector 148, Yamuna Expressway, Noida – Greater Noida Expressway, Pari Chowk, Noida Metro Station and a comfortable drive away from Delhi.

    In fact, the proposed Jewar airport is also nearby. So is Buddha International circuit, India’s only F1 track.

    Locational Advantage

    ATS Pious Hideaways’ strategic location seems to be it’s one of the biggest advantages. All the major necessities like hospitals, shopping complex, markets, schools, college, sports facilities, etc are in the vicinity.

    Why Sector 150

    Sector 150 is situated at the confluence of the Yamuna and Hindon rivers, along the bustling Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. Planned as an industrial town, Sector 150 falls in the peripheral area of Noida.

    The icing on the cake in Noida Sector 150 is the presence of massive green spaces. In fact, almost 80 percent of the 600-acre land parcel remains under greenery and only the remaining 20 percent is allocated for construction activities

    Moreover, the sector is expected to remain as a low-density area. Do you know that as innovation, this Sector area has been asked to keep itself completely free of overheard wiring?

    So leave traffic, congestion, and pollution behind and say hello to the good life at ATS Pious Hideaways!


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Posts

    Latest posts

    Indian Real Estate Deals Saw ‘Eight-fold Increase’ In April-June 2024

    In a remarkable upswing, the Indian real estate market recorded deals rose massively, reaching worth $1.56 billion, during...

    Luxury Housing Sales Continue To Soar: CBRE

    Sales in luxury housing market in India surged nearly 27 percent compared to the same period last year,...

    ASK Property Fund Invests Rs 190 Crore In Kalpataru’s Mumbai Project

    ASK Property Fund, the private equity arm of Blackstone-backed ASK Asset & Wealth Management Group, has invested Rs...

    COWRKS Expands Footprints In India With New Centres In Mumbai, Bengaluru

    COWRKS, a leading provider of premium workspaces announced its expansion with the opening of new centres in Mumbai...