Co-Working Firm myHQ Plans To Double Its Presence By 2018-End

    Date:

    Share post:

    Delhi-based co-working company myHQ is planning to double its presence. The firm has plans to open 140 spaces by December 2018.

    The company currently operates 60 spaces across NCR. The company works on a unique model under which it revamps spaces inside cafes, restaurants, hotels, and offices to offer a work-friendly co-working space.

    “We are trying to reinvent the shared space business by having an asset-light model,” ET Reality quoted Utkarsh Kawatra, co-founder of the company, as saying.

    As of now, myHQ currently reportedly has 60% of the clients as freelancers and the other 40% comprise of start-ups. The company reportedly will continue to maintain a similar ratio in near future as well.

    myHQ’s USP is its unique point system. The company charges a fixed Rs 4,999 per seat per month to its clients against whom it gives them 22 visits subscription and 4,500 credit points.

    As per the company’s co-founder, the credit points are the only way their partner earns their revenue. myHQ believes that since the space is anyways not generating revenue, by giving it to them, they are not only getting some money but also decent customers

    The points thus earned can be used to buy food and beverages from the cafes/restaurants that the space is in. Users also get to be a part of the company’s community and have access to all their networking events.

    Some of the features offered by myHQ include free seamless wifi,  exclusive work-zones with comfortable seating, attractive food benefits, office supplies and prime locations of its spaces. Some of the spaces powered by the company are ABL Workspace in Okhla, Café Untold, Time Machine in Noida, Amigo CoWorking, Big Boyz Lounge and GoHive Suncity in Gurugram.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Related Posts

    Latest posts

    Indian Real Estate Deals Saw ‘Eight-fold Increase’ In April-June 2024

    In a remarkable upswing, the Indian real estate market recorded deals rose massively, reaching worth $1.56 billion, during...

    Luxury Housing Sales Continue To Soar: CBRE

    Sales in luxury housing market in India surged nearly 27 percent compared to the same period last year,...

    ASK Property Fund Invests Rs 190 Crore In Kalpataru’s Mumbai Project

    ASK Property Fund, the private equity arm of Blackstone-backed ASK Asset & Wealth Management Group, has invested Rs...

    COWRKS Expands Footprints In India With New Centres In Mumbai, Bengaluru

    COWRKS, a leading provider of premium workspaces announced its expansion with the opening of new centres in Mumbai...