The festive season is considered very auspicious for the real estate industry in India. No wonder, close to 30-40% of yearly sales is generated during this short period itself every year.
Due to being hit hard by a prolonged slowdown in the real estate market, developers and promoters have their ambitions set high for this festive season. To make most of the wave, the real estate builders and developers are leaving no stone unturned to woo customers with freebies and discounts during this month-long festivities.
Due to the most of most of the buyers like to wait for the festive seasons to make the final purchase so that they can evaluate the best deals and make informed decisions, the festive time is indeed a hot selling season. Here are some of the hottest real estate festive season offers being given by NCR developers:
· Gaurs Group has come out with ‘Double Diwali Dhamaka’ campaign under which 21 free gifts such as No GST, free car parking, AC in every bedroom, free LED TV, semi-modular kitchen, wardrobes in every bedroom, water purifier etc along with free registry are on offer.
· ATS is offering the opportunity to buy the apartments in Homekraft Happy Trails in its Sector 10, Noida Extension project with exclusive offers that are for a limited period only till 18th. Oct, 2018. Here is more info.
· In its Navratri offer, Vatika Ltd is providing ready-to-move-in fully-loaded smart homes starting from Rs 5,349 per sq ft. These are available in three of their condominiums – Independent Floors, City Homes & Lifestyle Homes – which are a part of their township Vatika India Next.
· RG Group is giving freebies worth Rs 2 lakh in its RG Residency project in Noida.
· Ansal Housing, on the other hand, has come up with affordable plots in Karnal, which have a subvention scheme for 100 months.
· Nirala World is offering around 15 freebies in its Nirala Estate project this Navratra, which include 100% waiver on stamp duty charges, free car parking, free club membership, Split AC, LED TV, wardrobes, and semi-modular kitchen.
· Exotica Housing is offering free home appliances like LED TV, AC in each room and refrigerator, besides modular kitchen and wardrobe, among others.
· Under the Navratri offer given by Ajnara Olive Greens project of Ajnara India Ltd, buyers can book their home by paying only Rs 31,000 with the additional benefit of zero percent down payment.
· Saya Group is offering a striking payment plan for its Saya Gold Avenue project. Interested buyers can book their home by paying only 10% of the total price with no EMI till the offer for possession. Also, during the festive season, buyers will get a free car parking space along with their home.
· Under the schemes offered by M3M, buyers have to pay just 1% as down-payment & move into the residence of their dreams and pay the balance interest-free home loan for the first time in India.
· In the township TDI LakeGrove, developers are offering up to Rs 9-lakh discount on the booking of a flat.