If you are about to buy a property in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad, here is an important piece of news for you. Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (UPRERA) has recently rejected applications of nearly three dozen commercial and residential real estate projects, including some of the reputed ones as well.
UPRERA has rejected 36 commercial and residential real estate projects located in Lucknow, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Agra, Bareilly and Meerut as the concerned developers had not completed the formalities or the required documentation for registration.
“They had applied for registration, but after scrutiny, it was found that at this stage they are not fit to be registered since they had failed to fulfill formalities,” Rajive Kumar, Chairman, UPRERA, told Money Control. “In some cases the maps had not been passed and in others the land title was not in place.”
The rejected projects are mainly residential apart from at least four commercial ones. Here is the list of recently UPRERA-rejected residential projects located in Noida and Ghaziabad:
- Vaishno Enclave project, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Paramount Floraville (C and F Towers) by Paramount PropBuild Pvt Ltd, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Paramount Propbuild Pvt Ltd called Paramount Golf Foreste (Oak Pine A, B, C and D Towers
- Jaipuria Sunrise Greens located along NH 24 in Ghaziabad
- Supertech Golf Country GH 01, Phase I project, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Supertech Golf Country GH 01 Phase II, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Supertech Golf Country GH-01 Phase III projects, Gautam Buddha Nagar
As you must be aware, all ongoing real estate projects have to be registered and to register one, developers have to adhere to a host of formalities. Also, before rejecting the RERA application, these developers were sent show cause notices to explain and complete the formalities or documentation, but they reportedly failed to respond or turn up.
All is still not lost as once the developers complete all the required formalities, they can reapply for a registration number.